Being accused by Trump of wrecking the Brexit, as well as risking to destroy the US trade deal, Theresa May woke up to a real nightmare Friday the 13th.
Trump is all but impressed with negotiations done by Theresa May and points out she ignored his advice.
“If they do a deal like that, we would be dealing with the European Union instead of dealing with the UK, so it will probably kill the deal.”
The Sun interview sums up the latest verdict by Trump:
- Accused EU leaders of destroying its culture and identity by allowing in millions of migrants
- Tore into London Mayor Sadiq Khan for not standing up to terrorists
- Blamed Khan for spiraling crime in the capital
- Insisted former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson would make “a great Prime Minister”
- Denied once branding Theresa May a “bossy schoolteacher”
- Maintained he would keep ties with Russian tyrant Vladimir Putin despite the Salisbury Novichok poisonings
- Demanded Britain and other Nato countries spend more on defense
- Spoke of his sadness at feeling unwelcome in the capital by anti-Trump protesters
- Claimed millions of Brits backed his policies
- Told of his pride at taking wife Melania to meet the Queen
Hardly surprising action by Trump, but this won’t help the relationship between the two countries. Trump almost left Merkel in tears during the NATO summit yesterday and now delivers this shock. What’s next?
Full must read interview from the Sun click the link here.