General Policy and Information
- AskBrokers.com does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
- The content in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- AskBrokers.com is an independent trading directory and information service which provides the most comprehensive experience and trading expertise.
- AskBrokers.com takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- AskBrokers.com users are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to involve with any particular trading provider.
- AskBrokers.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- AskBrokers.com will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
- The information on this server is subject to modification without any notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of AskBrokers.com in the future.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- Unless identified with the label “Copy Freely”, the content of this website, are copyrighted by AskBrokers.com. In consideration of this authorization’ users agree that any copy of these documents one makes shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
- AskBrokers.com users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
- Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by AskBrokers.com and may not be licensed hereunder.
- AskBrokers.com is a registered trademark of Finaffiliates Limited, Lawrence House, 5 St. Andrews Hill, Norwich NR2 1AD
- AskBrokers.com tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
- If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at [email protected].
- AskBrokers.com reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person’s privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
Last Update: 16/05/2018